Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Quick Suggests :-

6/recent/ticker-posts

How to Think as a Software Engineer.

 How to Think as a Software Engineer.

When we start anything we may not have a broad understanding of it, and it is the same for me.About a year from the day I started learning Programming / Developing I also did not have a proper understanding of those things.But, one of the things I always did when using an application was, to the best of my knowledge, I created the codes for that application in my mind and I argue based on my awareness.Sometimes I think about those things for days at a time, and I usually program everyday events in my life thinking that they are an actions.What I felt with these things was that day by day I was moving away from the real world and imagining a virtual world that I wanted,So I can try to create waves in my mind with the code I can implement into the real world of the Virtual Strategies I can start to build the work myself.Then I thought I was an Engineer now because an Engineer is someone who can do Inovation / Invention.But I failed in all my strategies, I could not develop my plans, then I thought I could not, I did not learn, I only know what I know to work using.That's when I realized how to think like an engineer.It's like this, only what I know I know is my problem, to solve this problem I need to learn and practice what lies ahead than what I know,From the moment I realized that, I started thinking of myself as an engineer.Because an engineer is someone who learns new things day by day, practices new things and tries to do new things."i think i have a formula for me as a Software Engineer, (Problem + Solving Method = Software Engineer)",Ok I will explain to you one of my brief that I have created by gathering my experiences in of me.

Every programming language is a language that can do a lot of work.So Web / Mobile / Desktop If you want to develop systems on each of these platforms, it is a good idea to practice 2,3 languages ​​like Java, Python, C, C ++, C #, JavaScript, PHP.At the same time, many engineers work in these languages ​​so it is very easy to find sources.So Developing can start very easily.Another thing is that many people think that these software engineers are doing a lonely job alone,But that's not really the case, Development is a Teamwork, there is always a Team with an Engineer,This is a job that needs to be done to help each other, share knowledge and be happy and loving.Always think "I can do it",It is bad for an engineer to ever be backwards,Let me tell you something,This is something I practice in my life,I call this "CAT","Confidence, Attitude, Trust" Always try to build a career with this concept.At the same time we have a lot of problems when developing, but always keep in mind that we can do whatever we want with the language,Think, Rest, Think, Do Things,Be very subtle and definitely give you a way of how your brain works by using things in the language,That's why I say no one knows 100% anything,But every second we learn 0.00001 out of this 100%,That's why an engineer succeeds in his decisions.Always think about this too,"I am a technological mindsetter then I can be a genius."Let's say the first project, that is, do not be afraid, I said above, "I can do it", now we have the Internet so that someone can guide you to the completion of your task,At the same time, our brains completely minded that module from here, and we will never forget the task that is difficult to find and complete,That means we have practiced the next project from the 1st project to some extent,Here's what happens to a genius.Keep in mind that this solves a problem within the world.It just pushes you to move forward.Make Life Vibe, Passion, Hobby, Crush, Girlfriend / Wife all Engineering.Then an engineer who is a programming / developing soul lives inside.And last but not least "i can do it","CAT- Confidence, Attitude, Trust","am a technological mindsetter then i can be a genius" Make these your own,No one can stop your journey.END.

E-Mail :- gawesh2020java@gmail.com
Youtube :- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwm7djDtBaueTDqXt_GIFKw
Linkedin :- https://lk.linkedin.com/in/gawesh-prabhashwara-792ab1205
Facebook :- https://www.facebook.com/gawesh98
Twitter :- https://twitter.com/gawesh_98
Instagram :- https://www.instagram.com/gawezh/
Tiktok :- https://www.tiktok.com/@gawesh_prabhashwara?lang=en

Post a Comment

0 Comments